Introduction to IPv6 (English)
Duration: 20 hours
Methology: Self-study e-learning
Certification: Approval of the course requires completing a formal evaluation and if the student approves, he will obtain a LACNIC´s formal certificate.
- To provide an overview of the IPv6 protocol and its structure
- To analyze the impact of IPv4 address exhaustion and the mechanisms for transitioning to the new protocol
- To discuss IP address plans and strategies for the deployment of IPv6
- This is a self-study e-learning course that will be offered through the Moodle platform.
- Each lesson includes LOs in the form of videos, along with additional reading material which address the contents that are published on a weekly basis.
- Each lesson also includes self-evaluation activities and a formal evaluation every week at the end of each module.
- Participants also have access to forums where they can interact and share with other course participants.
- The course requires a weekly time commitment of approximately 5 hours.