Introduction to Internet Governance in LAC
Format: Self-study e-learning
Duration: 30 hours
Registration: Opening soon
Certification: LACNIC will issue an official certificate to students who successfully pass the course.
Anyone interested in becoming familiar with some basic concepts of Internet Governance in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- To introduce participants to Internet governance from a broad perspective.
- To understand various aspects related to the management of critical Internet resources, such as IP addresses, the DNS, and Internet protocols, as well as different issues related to the use of the Internet and its social and economic impacts.
- Students will autonomously work through several modules where they will
have access to audiovisual and reading materials.
Optional self-evaluation tests will also be available after each module to
allow students to check their progress.
- The estimated course workload is approximately 30 hours, distributed as 5 hours a week.
- After completing the course, students must take and successfully pass a final exam to obtain their certificate.
Syllabus: Download PDF
Calendar - Introduction to Internet Governance in LAC
Registration for each edition of the course will close on the specified date at 18:00 UTC.